5 Things You Might Not Know About Me
Happy February, friends! Today, I wanted to share a few things you might not know about me! Admittedly, these were hard to think of because I share so much on Instagram but I figured it might be a fun way to get to know me a little better.
1. I use to think flowers/plants/gardening was a waste of time. Now, flowers are one of the BEST parts of weddings and I try to treat myself to a bouquet every once in a while. My favorites currently are Ranunculus and Peonies! I've also started collecting indoor plants and transformed my bedroom window seat into a mini indoor garden! I'm not sure what I was thinking - plants are so fun and completely liven up a space.
2. My boyfriend (and second shooter!) and I met at a 4-H club meeting 7 years ago! We always tell people we met through a mutual friend (shoutout to you, Colleen!) but we actually became friends after he sat next to me and we chatted during the whole meeting. Only a few months later he asked me to be his girlfriend and he's been around ever since!
3. I could probably eat chocolate for every meal. Okay, so some of you might know this but I'm not sure if anyone knows how serious I am. Chocolate over vanilla, all day everyday.
4. My family is super close and by super close, I mean that my sister literally lives down the street from me! She's my very best friend so its super fun that we get to hangout all of the time. My parents have always treated me and my siblings like adults so we all love to spend time together and normally end up hanging out at least once a week.
5. When I was 16, I started a caramel business called "Carla's Caramels"! I grew up making Caramel to enter into the county fair and it always won grand champion. It started to grow a little fan base so for five years I sold it in local gas stations! I finally stopped after college because I just didn't have the time anymore but it was a really fun first business venture.